VANTAGE HIGH ENERGY E ITALO DISCO :

WELCOME TO A JOURNEY THROUGH TO THE BEST OF HIGH ENERGY

: italobestofthebest.blogspot.com

Tìtulo:italobestofthebest.blogspot.com
Name*:luigi
Email*:luigi.piedigrossi@yahoo.co.uk
Upload Image:italo best of the best mix 20..jpg
Escribe aquì tu mensaje .*:olla amigo. Benson i hope all is well with you. yes another mix. some rare tracks on this one. i try to make a special mix on this one. i see you have been busy with some wonderful mixes. yes my friend you still my number one d.j. so you will hear from me soon again. take care my friend. i post my mixes on my facebook page thanks.
RESPONSE :  Thanks for posting my friend again another one of your works attentively listen, receive a greeting and thanks for your comments.


Follow @emfteam on Twitter | Facebook
Powered by EmailMeForm



No hay comentarios:

Postea lo que consideres importante en este blog.
  • Selecciona tu imagen y subela .
Powered byEMF Forms Online Report Abuse