VANTAGE HIGH ENERGY E ITALO DISCO :

WELCOME TO A JOURNEY THROUGH TO THE BEST OF HIGH ENERGY

: italomusicbestofthebest.blogspot.com

Tìtulo:italomusicbestofthebest.blogspot.com
Name*:luigi
Email*:luigi.piedigrossi@yahoo.co.uk
Upload Image:italo best of the best vol 10..jpg
Escribe aquì tu mensaje .*:this is my first new mix for 2013, some more old classics on here. i tried my best to make it sound good, some tempos have been slower a bit. any way i hope all the d.j's and friends old and new are well.. and speacial my friend benson. so i hope you guys like this one,thanks . gracias amigos, one of my old best is loco, loco. manana. i remember it from the old days in south africa..
RESPONSE :
              !Hello friend. Your effort is appreciated in mixing these issues, I listen with pleasure and happy new year!



Powered by EmailMeForm



No hay comentarios:

Postea lo que consideres importante en este blog.
  • Selecciona tu imagen y subela .
Powered byEMF Forms Online Report Abuse