VANTAGE HIGH ENERGY E ITALO DISCO :

WELCOME TO A JOURNEY THROUGH TO THE BEST OF HIGH ENERGY

: italomusicbestofthebest.blogspot.com

Tìtulo:italomusicbestofthebest.blogspot.com
Name*:luigi
Email*:luigi.piedigrossi@yahoo.co.uk
Upload Image:high energy best of the best megamix vol 5 mixed by luigi.jpg
Escribe aquì tu mensaje .*:for my latest mix. i try to make it sound good, when it comes to the mixing, for me i make my own style, i like to play the songs a bit longer, and maybe change the speed a bit on one or to tracks, so thanks to benson and other d.j's for supporting me , on the album picture and mix this is a special one for my friend benson. gracias mi hermano..
RESPONSE :
                   Thanks brother and listening closely to your style, receive a greeting! .



Powered by EmailMeForm



No hay comentarios:

Postea lo que consideres importante en este blog.
  • Selecciona tu imagen y subela .
Powered byEMF Forms Online Report Abuse