VANTAGE HIGH ENERGY E ITALO DISCO :

WELCOME TO A JOURNEY THROUGH TO THE BEST OF HIGH ENERGY

: italomusicbestofthebest.blogspot.com

Tìtulo:italomusicbestofthebest.blogspot.com
Name*:luigi
Email*:luigi.piedigrossi@yahoo.co.uk
Upload Image:images.jpg
Escribe aquì tu mensaje .*:first of all, gracias my friend pantro, thanks for following my blog and mixes, it means much to me. for many years i think about making my own label and mixes,so on this one i try my best to make the mix and song selection good, i am not a d.j,so i try to improve on the mixing. thanks benson and other d.j's. i hope you enjoy this
 RESPONSE :
                 
hello my friend, congratulations on your new mix, dj and always remember that everything had a beginning, so you will achieve soon be more than satisfied with the mix and keep stirring it preseverando things are achieved, Greetings! .



Powered by EmailMeForm



No hay comentarios:

Postea lo que consideres importante en este blog.
  • Selecciona tu imagen y subela .
Powered byEMF Forms Online Report Abuse